Last modified: October 2, 2017
- WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES HISPANO CLUB COLLECT?
Hispano Club™ collects several types of information from and about you, some of which relates to you, your device or computer and which enables your identification (“Personal Information”). We collect information from and about you in the following ways:
- Information You Provide
- User Contributions
- Social Media and Other Third Party Platforms
- Information Hispano Club™ Collects Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
When you choose to apply to become either a Member or an Independent Associate of Hispano Club™, you will be required to provide certain information about yourself, including your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, credit card number, marital status, profession, gender, and other Personal Information. Additional information may be required in order to become an Independent Associate of Hispano Club™, such as your driver’s license number, foreign identification number (such as a passport and/or consular card number), social security number, and bank account number.
Some elements of the Sites may ask you to submit Personal Information in order for you to benefit from the specified features (such as newsletter subscriptions) or to participate in a particular activity (such as sweepstakes or other promotions) or to submit a question or complaint. You will be informed what information is required to utilize these features of the Sites, and what information is optional.
We may combine the information you submit through the Sites with other information we have collected from you, whether on- or offline. We may also combine it with information we receive about you from other sources, including publicly available information sources (such as publicly available social media profiles) as well as our service partners and data licensors, in compliance with applicable laws.
If you disclose to Hispano Club™ any Personal Information about another individual, you represent to us that you have secured the consent of that individual before disclosing such information to Hispano Club™.
Certain aspects of the Sites may allow you to post or otherwise submit photos, videos, graphics, information, comments, and other content to the Sites or to share such content with third parties (“User Contributions”). Upon submission or transfer, all such content may become publicly available and may be viewed, read, collected, or used by others, outside of our control, including any geo-location, tags, or other metadata in such submissions. Accordingly, your User Contributions are posted on the Sites and transmitted to others at your own risk. Your User Contributions are subject to Hispano Club™’s DMCA Policy at https://hispanoclub.com/legal/dmca-policy/
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites, Hispano Club™ may use its own and/or third party automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including: details of your visits to our Sites including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites; information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking) (“Use Data”).
The Use Data we collect may be used or associated with your Personal Information and/or stored. It helps us to improve our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, by enabling us to, for example: estimate our audience size and usage patterns; customize our Sites according to your individual interests and preferences; speed up your searches; and recognize you when you return to our Sites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection of Use Data may include, but are not limited to:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type and operating system type and version screen resolution, and Internet browser type and version.
- Through your device: If you access the Sites through a mobile device or other network-connected product, certain information may be collected about that device, including your device type, network service provider, and other identifiers. We may collect unique device identifiers (such as IDFA and AID tags and UUID and UDID identifiers) associated with the device you use to access the Sites.
- recognize your computer or device to make your use of the Sites easier, such as to remember your locations of interest and other preferences with the Sites;
- gather statistical information about use of the Sites in order to continually improve its design and functionality, understand how individuals use it, and to assist us with resolving questions regarding it;
- select which of our advertisements or offers are most likely to appeal to you and display them while you are on the Sites and on other websites, applications, and online services that you use; and
- track consumer responses to online advertisements.
- Using Monitoring Tools: The Sites may utilize pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, Flash Shared Objects, HTML5 Local Storage, HTML5 Mini Databases, and other similar technologies, both on certain aspects of the Sites and in HTML-formatted e-mail messages to you. These monitoring tools are used for the purpose of, among other things, measuring the success of our marketing campaigns, compiling statistics about Site usage and response rates, and tracking the activities of users of the Sites and e-mail recipients.
- IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many online service providers, including website operators. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Sites usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Sites.
- Analytic Tools: We also use tools and third party services to collect information about usage of the Sites, including Google Analytics. You can learn more about Google Analytics, and its privacy practices, at the Google Analytics Help Page. Generally speaking, Google Analytics collects information on how often users visit the Sites, what aspects of the Sites they visit when they do so, and what other websites users visited prior to accessing the Sites. The Sites makes use of Google Analytics services for Demographics and Interest Reporting as well as Display Advertising features, including Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration. You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads through the Google Ads Settings page. You may also prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
To learn more about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your Personal Information being collected and used in these ways, most computer systems, devices, and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies, resetting your IDFA, turning off location-based services, or opting for “Do Not Track” features. See Section 4 below for more information on opting out of Interest-Based Advertising. We do not override these settings or options and encourage you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products, or benefits of the Sites, you may be required to provide us with certain information. If you do not wish to provide that information through the Sites or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products, or benefits of the Sites. Changing these settings will not prevent you from seeing advertisements and offers, but those advertisements and offers may not be tailored to your interests and needs
- HOW DOES HISPANO CLUB™ USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- to provide the products and services related to your Hispano Club’s membership (the “Services”) and to respond to your requests regarding the same, such as additional registration for family members, contracting for additional Services, subscribing as an Independent Associate, and providing customer support, among others;
- to process your transactions and ship your orders;
- to give you notices about your Membership subscription, including expiration and renewal notices and changes to any Services we offer or provide;
- to validate sales made by Hispano Club’s Independent Associates;
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and other administrative information;
- to enable you to participate in interactive features on our Sites;
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you information you request or e-mail alerts;
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Sites, improving our products and services, identifying Site usage trends, personalizing your experience on the Sites, and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection; or
- as we believe is necessary to protect, enforce or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety or property of ourselves and others and to comply with applicable law or legal process.
Personal Information and Use Data may also be used to support, calculate and track product and services discounts and to provide you with information on special promotions. Information about Hispano Club’s Independent Associates may also be used to support, calculate and track discounts, earnings and bonuses, to issue payment to you and report income to taxing authorities, to provide training, to maintain the proper functioning of the sales & marketing plan, and to ensure compliance with applicable law and company policies, plans and agreements, including the Independent Associate Application and Agreement.
Personal Information and Use Data may also be used to promote our products and services and the products and services of our third-party business partners.
We may use any information that does not personally identify you, your computer, or your device for any purpose.
- WITH WHOM DOES HISPANO CLUB™ SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may disclose any information that does not personally identify you, your computer, or your device without restriction.
- INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING
As described above, we work with a variety of third party business partners, including advertisers, advertising networks, and advertising and analytics companies that use various technologies to collect data about your use of the Sites, which may include location data. Hispano Club and our third-party business partners may use the aforementioned technologies to:
- track how you use the Sites, how you arrived at the Sites, and what you do after you leave the Sites;
- record and link your devices, including your personal computer and mobile device (this is called cross-device linking); and
- provide you with advertisements relevant to your interests, taking into account your use of the Sites and the other websites and online services that you use. Note that these advertisements may be delivered to you on the Sites, on third party websites and applications, and on a computer or device other than the device from which the information was collected.
This is called “Interest-Based Advertising” or “Online Behavioral Advertising.” While we work with our third-party business partners to improve your experiences with the Sites, we do not control their business practices.
If you wish to opt-out of participating in Interest Based Advertising, you can use some or all of the following methods:
- Visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices (for web-based advertising), and http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices (for mobile advertising);
- For mobile advertising, use your phone operating system’s opt-out setting. For instructions on how to “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS, please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074. For instructions on how to opt out of interest-based ads on Android, please visit https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en;
- Enable the “Do Not Track” feature on your web browser. For instructions on how to do so, please visit allaboutdnt.com; and
- In accordance with industry self-regulatory principles, you should see an active link in or around Hispano Club advertisements that are delivered on other sites using information collected on our Sites, and in or around third-party advertisements that are delivered on our Sites using Interest Based Advertising programs. Clicking on this link will provide information about the companies and data practices that were used to deliver the ad and will also describe how you may opt-out of these advertising programs.
- If you use more than one device, you should renew your opt-out choices on each such device.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising. Section 1.d and Section 3 describe methods of preventing passive collection and use of information by Hispano Club and our third-party business partners.
Sharing Personal Information for Direct Marketing. If you would prefer that we not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with our affiliates or third parties for their direct marketing purposes (such as direct communications by email, text message, and mailings directed to you), you may opt out of this sharing by logging into the Sites and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that if you opt out as described herein, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of affiliates or third parties with which we have already shared your information.
Unsubscribe. The easiest way to stop the collection of Personal Information about you is to discontinue using the Sites, including by no longer using our websites or by deleting our applications, products, and services from your devices. To uninstall our applications from your devices, such as smartphone applications, tablet applications, connected TV applications, and desktop, you may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your device or via the application marketplace or network.
- ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change some of your Personal Information by logging into the Sites and visiting your account profile page or by calling our toll-free number: 855-544-7726. You may also delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. For Members: We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account, which will result in the termination of your Hispano Club membership. In addition, we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS:
Any request for a disclosure required under this law should be sent to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that under this law, we are not required to respond to a Customer‘s request more than once in a calendar year, nor are we required to respond to any request that is not sent to the email address designated above.
- DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures intended to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The Website is headquartered in the United States. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Website may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to another country in accordance with applicable law. Using the Sites demonstrates your consent to the processing of information as described in this Policy.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Services provided by Hispano Club are integrated with various third-party services, applications and sites that may make available to the customer their Services. We provide this access through the use of hyperlinks that automatically redirects the customer from Hispano Club’s website to the third-party site. These Third-Party Services may have their own terms and policies, and your use of them will be governed by those terms and policies. Your security when using Third Party Services is your responsibility. You also agree that we may, at any time and in our sole discretion, and without any notice, suspend, disable access to or remove any Third-Party Services. We are not liable for any such suspension, disabling or removal, including without limitation for any loss of profits, revenue, data, goodwill or other intangible losses experiences as a result thereof.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
E-mail: email@example.com or via our toll-free number: 855-544-7726.