Hispano Club, LLC
Interest-Based Advertising Policy
Last Updated: September 5, 2017
Hispano Club and our third party business partners may collect information from you and your device, which may include location data, through various technologies (such as cookies, device identifiers, pixel tags, web beacons, and other analytic technologies) to:
- Track how you use the Sites, how you arrived at the Sites, and what you do after you leave the Sites;
- Record and link your devices, including your personal computer and mobile device (this is called cross-device linking); and
- Provide you with advertisements relevant to your interests, taking into account your use of the Sites and the other websites and online services that you use. Note that these advertisements may be delivered to you on the Sites, on third party websites and applications, and on a computer or device other than the device from which the information was collected.
This is called “Interest-Based Advertising” or “Online Behavioral Advertising.” To learn more about Interest-Based Advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org/choices, https://www.datalogix.com/privacy, and www.aboutads.com.
In accordance with industry self-regulatory principles, we will notify you about the companies and data practices that were used to deliver any Hispano Club advertisements that are delivered on other sites using information collected on our Sites as well as any third-party advertisements that are delivered on our Sites using Interest Based Advertising programs. You can find this information by clicking a specialized icon, logo, or text in or around the relevant advertisement.
If you wish to opt-out of participating in interest-based advertising, you can use some or all of the following methods:
- Visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices (for web-based advertising) and http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices (for mobile advertising);
- For mobile advertising, use your phone operating system’s opt-out setting (For instructions on how to “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS, please visit this Apple Support Document; For instructions on how to opt out of interest-based ads on Android, please visit these instructions); and
- Enable the “Do Not Track” feature on your web browser (For instructions on how to do so, please visit the All About Do Not Track website).
The easiest way to stop the collection of your personal information is to discontinue using the Sites, including by no longer using our websites or by deleting our applications, products, and services from your devices. To uninstall our applications from your devices, such as smartphone applications, tablet applications, connected TV applications, and desktop, you may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your device or via the application marketplace or network.
If you use more than one device, you should renew your opt-out choices on each such device.
If you have any questions concerning this Interest-Based Advertising Policy or our advertising practices, please email us at: email@example.com.